Wednesday, February 20, 2013

~Teaser from Author Amber Garza's SHATTER~

A little teaser while we wait for Shatter's release next week!! I suppose I should feature Jax, so you can get to know him a bit. From Micah's POV:
Sam sputters in an effort to draw breath. He claws at my fingers with his hand, but I don't let go. His eyes widen, and he starts kicking the wall with his feet like he's hoping to get someone's attention. I squeeze tighter, and his face turns beet red. The bedroom door swings open behind me and Ariel rushes in.
"Micah. Let go of him. Now!"
"Seriously, dude, as much fun as this looks, I don't think it's helping us find the girls," Jax says.
Realizing he's right, I release Sam and he sucks in a few deep breaths while stroking his neck. Deep scarlet handprints arise on his flesh.
"If you like your neck, you probably should leave," Jax nods to Sam, who readily takes his advice and scurries toward the hallway still fingering his neck.
Before he leaves, he turns and looks at me. "I'm going to find Delaney. With or without your help."
After he races off, Jax shrugs."The guy's definitely got balls, I'll give him that."
I exhale and a stream of air flows past my throat. I feel my heart rate start to slow. When I’m more composed, I turn to Jax. "Hey, can you give me a minute alone with Ariel?
"Planning to pin her up against the wall too?" He cocks an eyebrow. Ariel's face reddens.
"Jax. Seriously?" I groan.
He holds up his hands as if in surrender. "Okay, okay, I get it. It's none of my business. Have fun, you two. "After throwing us a wink, he leaves the room, closing the door behind him.







DAZZLE is ONLY 99 cents 


                            
For each time you spread the word about it being 99 cents go on her facebook author page and tell her and you'll be entered to win an ecopy of SHATTER!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment