Thursday, March 10, 2016

Feature and Follow

The Feature and Follow is the premium BLOG HOP of Book Bloggers. Running for over five years, the Feature and Follow’s goal is to promote the book blogging and author community to join together and support each other – even if it is just through a simple follow. The FF also promotes creative post options by offering interesting topics we can all talk about and comment on! Come join us.

                                                                    FEATURE
                       
           

                                 

                                                 

                                               THIS WEEK'S PROMPT POST

             ***
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVES WITH BOOKS?***

One of my biggest pet-peeves in books (and movies/tv shows) is when main characters die! I know, I know it happens in real life so it's only fitting that it happens in stories too,right? The problem is I'm a hopeless romantic which makes me a HEA addict. I guess I fell for "Once upon a time...they live happily ever after" so much so that I believe every story she end that way. I can name one book(but I won't giveaway spoiler but hint:also a movie) that started book 1 and 2 in the heroine's POV then wrote book 3 in both the heroine and hero's POV because she needed the hero to finish the story after the heroine died! That is the ONLY book I every literally threw across the room! 

                                                   Preferred options to  follow me 
             

4 comments:

  1. I know I really can't stand it when they die too! Like on Game of thrones or the 100. New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you here! :)
    New follower via Bloglovin
    -Njkinny @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is annoying when main characters die. Like in Game of Thrones - no one is safe.

    Followed through GFC.

    My FF post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It usually doesn’t bother me when a main character dies, but I think I know what book you’re talking about. That death was annoying because the author didn’t handle it very well.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete